In this book you will find answers to many questions:
– Why not a single document describing the process of construction of the pyramids has been preserved?
– Who, when and how built the pyramids?
– Why is Cheops considered the Creator of the pyramid?
– Can we trust the Egyptian priests?
– Why do the inner tunnels of the pyramid have such straightness of the walls?
– What was in The great gallery and the Royal room?
– Why anywhere inside the pyramid there is not a single character?
– How did 70-ton granite blocks rise to 40-meter height?
– For what, by whom and when was the Sphinx built?